Pine Lake Trout Club offers three different types of memberships.
Resident - Resident Membership is for the individual, spouse and all children up to the age of 21 living at the same address. There is a one time initiation fee of $1,000. Dues are $155 per month and there is a $50 per month food minimum.
Special through December 31, 2017 - $1,000 initiation fee is currently being waived.
Corporate - Corporate Membership is offered to corporations/organizations with a minimum of two (2) individuals and a maximum of five (5) all with the same corporation. There is a one time initiation fee of $1,500. Dues for the first member are $142 per month. Each additional member is $137 per month. Each member is subject to a $50 per month food minimum.
Special through December 31, 2017 - $1,500 initiation fee is currently being waived.
Non Resident - Non Resident Membership is available to any individual living and working a minimum of 75 miles from the club. The membership covers the individual, spouse and children up to the age of 21 living at the same address. There is a one time initiation fee of $600. Dues are $450 per year billed annually.
- Pine Lake Trout Club operates Tuesday through Sunday. The club is closed on Mondays. Fishing hours are 9:00 a.m. to dark. The club operates year round except for the first two weeks in January, which is our annual shut down.
- Pine Lake maintains seven sections of water for fishing. bait fishing is permitted on the main pond (located next to the main parking lot). All lower sections of water are reserved for fly fishing only.
- The club stocks Rainbow, Brook and Brown Trout on a regular basis during fishing season. Fishing season is usually considered during the spring and fall seasons, although fishing is permitted year round. Membership covers the fishing activity for all covered members. Guest Fees for fishing are $7.00 weekdays and $9.75 weekends. The club offers several options for fishing. Catch and Keep - the member is charged $6.00 per pound caught. Catch and Release Daily is charged $15.00 per day. There is an annual Catch and Release at $200 per year.
- All fishermen must register prior to fishing.
- Pine Lake Trout Club operates as a bottle club. All beer, liquor and wine must be brought in by the member. The club provides set ups, corkage and handling at minimal fees. Liquor storage lockers are available in the Member Lounge at a charge of $72 per year per locker.
- The Log Cabin Dining Room is open for lunch Tuesday through Saturday from 11:30 a.m. to 2:30 p.m.; Sunday Brunch (ala Carte) is served 11:30 a.m. to 2:30 p.m. Dinner is served Tuesday through Saturday from 5:30 p.m. to 9:00 p.m.; Sunday from 5:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m. reservations are strongly suggested and should be made at the time you plan to dine, not the time you plan to arrive at the club.
- Appetizers and sandwiches are served in the Member Lounge from 11:30 a.m. to 9:00 p.m.
- Pine Lake is a tipping club. Tips should be based on service received.
- Meeting and banquet space is available from ten to one hundred people.
- The club has overnight cabins available for daily or weekend rentals offering fully equipped kitchens, wood and/or burning fireplaces.
- Children must be directly accompanied and supervised by a parent or adult at all times while on club property.
- Pine Lake Trout Club is affiliated with the North Coast Society. The North Coast Society is a formalized reciprocal agreement among 12 area private clubs. As a member of Pine Lake you would be eligible for North Coast Society privileges at an additional fee.
Members are responsible for the conduct of their family and guests.
Membership card will be mailed within 10 days of receipt of your application. Billing will be sent monthly for all subsequent charges.
Change to the membership must be in writing to The Club thirty days prior to the effective date of change.
If you are interested in becoming a member please stop by during hours of operation or call General Manager, Pat Runion @440.543.1331